Digital Photo Manipulation Contest
Contest RulesYour photo submission must manipulate this photo provided by morgueFile.com to create a piece of art for display. All entries must be submitted in one or more of the following categories:
- Library, book, or reading theme
- Current events
- Elements of Design
- Wildlife Conservation
- Special Effects
- These entries are for a general audience and will be displayed in a public library; therefore they must be non-offensive to the majority of people who see them. The librarian has sole discretion over what will not be allowed for public display.
- Controversial or illegal topics will disqualify your work. e.g.
- No porn, hate crime, graphic injury, or obscene gestures
- No copyrighted images may be included in your work
- No children in photo without photo releases
- Artwork must contain the base image, but it does not have to be the main focus of the piece.
- Artwork should be 8x10" and matted to no larger than 14x16" (entries don't have to be matted).
- Artwork may be black-and-white or color.
- Artwork must be manipulated in some way using photo-editing software.
- Artwork must be created by teens in the library program. Name and age must be on the photo or matte.
- Artwork must be turned in by 4pm on July 17, 2008.
- Artwork will be displayed until September 17, 2008.
Great Tutorials OnlineWorth1000